lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2009

Prayers for Protection

Father, I thank You for what You for Your hand of protection upon my family, friends and myself for this coming New Year. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank You that You watch over Your Word to perform it. I thank You that my family, friends and I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and that we remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty, Whose power no foe can withstand. I cover my family, friends and I with the Precious Blood of Jesus, Your Son, thus keeping us safe from the hideous snares of Satan and all his cohorts.
Father, You are our refuge and our fortress. No evil shall befall us – no accident shall overtake us nor shall any plague or calamity come near my home. I release ministering angels to go forth and to encompass over my family, friends and myself, to accompany and defend and preserve us in all our ways of obedience and service. They are encamped around about us. I bind the devil from trying to influence them in any way this holiday. Shelter us in the palm of Your hand and save our homes from all storms.
Keep us close to Your Heart.
Father, You are our confidence, firm and strong. You keep our feet from being caught in a trap or hidden danger. When we lie down, You will give my family, friends and myself peaceful sleep. Father, You give this family safety and ease us – Jesus is our safety! In Jesus Name, AMEN
Traduccion : Rezo de Protección
Padre, le agradezco por que Usted para Su mano de protección sobre mi familia, amigos y mí para este Año nuevo que viene. El padre, en nombre de Jesús, le agradezco que Usted cuida de Su Palabra para realizarlo. Le agradezco que mi familia, amigos y yo moramos en el lugar secreto del más alto y que permanecemos estables y fijos bajo la sombra del Todopoderoso, Cuyo poder ningún enemigo puede soportar(resistir). Cubro mi familia, amigos y yo con la Sangre Preciosa de Jesús, Su Hijo, así guardándonos(manteniéndonos) la caja fuerte de las trampas horribles de Satán y todas sus cohortes.
Padre, Usted es nuestro refugio y nuestra fortaleza. Ningún mal nos acontecerá – ningún accidente nos alcanzará tampoco alguno molestará o la calamidad viene cerca de mi casa. Libero a ángeles ministering para ir en adelante y abarcar sobre mi familia, amigos y mí, acompañarnos y defendernos y conservarnos de todos nuestros modos de obediencia y servicio. Ellos son acampados alrededor aproximadamente nosotros. Ato al diablo de tratar de influir en ellos de cualquier modo estas vacaciones. Abríguenos en la palma de Su mano y salve(ahorre) nuestras casas de todas las tormentas.
Guárdenos(Manténganos) cerca de Su Corazón. padre, Usted es nuestra confianza, firma y fuerte. Usted impide a nuestros pies siendo cogidos en una trampa o el peligro ocultado. Cuando nos acostamos, Usted dará mi familia, amigos y mí el sueño pacífico. ¡padre, Usted da esta seguridad de familia y nos alivia – Jesús es nuestra seguridad! En Jesús Llaman, Amen

No hay comentarios: